Seshadripuram Educational Trust (SET), a Public Charitable Trust, was established in the year 1980. The parent body Seshadripuram Educational Association, was registered in 1944.
'A great journey begins with a small step.'
Proving this statement true, it all began in 1930 when two women educational enthusiasts took up a noble initiative. In the erstwhile posh locality of Seshadripuram, Smt. Anandamma and Smt. Seethamma started a primary School. It was a Mangalore -tiled, two-room centre with 20 children. That humble beginning today has become an integral part of the main campus of Seshadripuram College. It can be proudly stated that Seshadripuram Group of Institutions was founded originally as a- 'start-up' initiative by these two women entrepreneurs. The rest is History.
The reason is that the foundation which they had laid with complete dedication and sincerity has strengthened over the years. The seeds of their noble deeds have borne rich fruit.. The educational institutions under the Trust have grown from strength to strength and benefited generation after generation of students. It has been providing quality education to students from all strata of society, irrespective of their economic or ethnic backgrounds. Gender bias or social discrimination find no place here.
|Previous Presidents||Previous Secretaries|
|C. Gopalakrishnan||T. Govinda Rao|
|N.V. Ramachandra Rao||G. Mallikarjunaiah|
|S. Subrahmanyam||B. Krishnaswamy Iyengar|
|M.G. Sampath Kumaran||Dharmaprakasa M.V. Veerappa|
|K.S. Kumaran||C.D. Gopala Iyengar|
|H.S. Venkata Rao||K.M. Nanjappa|
|H. Krishna Rao||T.V. Maruthi|